Marketing/Business Development Assistant
Marketest is a leading online market research company based in the UK and is looking for a motivated, innovative and creative placement student.
After witnessing substantial growth in a short period of time and undergoing expansion, Marketest is ready to take on a creative, experienced intern to help with Business Development and Online Marketing.
Marketest (Made in Surveys UK Ltd group) is an online market research company for business start-ups (quantitative surveys). We primarily work for start-up entrepreneurs and companies launching new products or services.
Marketest (www.marketest.co.uk) is the UK branch (based in London) of a French group (Made in Surveys) which started life more than 10 years ago with Creatests (www.creatests.com). Creatests which has the same target market as Marketest, has produced more than 1000 online market research reports and is today the market leader in France.
The French group then launched Made in Surveys which runs similar activities but for major clients.
In order to help with online marketing, Marketest is looking for an assistant to help the business development manager increase Marketest's profile and website traffic.
- Identify market opportunities, find new clients and prospect for new business
- Develop Marketest among the entrepreneurship network: develop our awareness towards business start-up advisors in order to create partnerships
- Manage and maintain corporate databases
- Represent Marketest at networking events and trade shows
- Develop Marketest on the Internet using social media websites, forums, blogs, SEO methods: make potential clients aware of us
- Help to organise and promote Marketest annual Business Start-Up Competition
- Carry out online market research (Dealing with clients for questionnaire construction, advising, publishing and evolution, results reporting, analysis)
Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor level or higher
- Previous experience or knowledge in marketing or sales
- English market knowledge a plus
- Autonomous, motivated, organised and dynamic
- English language skills to native standard only
- Computer and Internet literate
This is a full-time internship position (13 months) based in our London office.
Recruitment for this role will begin in January 2016
Position starting mid June 2016
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org